Working knowledge of AutoCad.
- Assist in developing BIM Models of HVAC duct, piping, plumbing and other areas of mechanical construction.
- Assist in identify interferences with the architectural, structural and other MEP elements.
- Assist in file clean-up, title block and viewport set-up, compile files for composite coordination, tagging and dimensioning model/drawings, etc...
- Detailing sections of the model.
- Assist in producing details/drawings that comply with design criteria, contract requirements.
- Assist in coordinating mechanical /plumbing models with other trades.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a safe work attitude and encourage safety of others, especially when present on a construction sites.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A working knowledge AutoCad, Revit, NavisWorks and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- 0-5 years experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excelling organizational skills